Early Intervention Special Instruction & Behavior Support
The relationships that your child builds and maintains are among the most important aspects in his or her life. Within Early Intervention: Special Instruction as well as Behavioral Support work to make sure that your child has the necessary development and skills to achieve his or her goals and maintain healthy relationships with others.
Special Instruction and Behavior Support services provide you with information, instruction, and support related to enhancing your child’s overall development.
The Center for Parent Information and Resources provides helpful information to learn more about what Early Intervention is.
What Special Instruction & Behavior Support Do for Your Child
The goal of both special instruction and behavior support is to help your child:
- Develop vital skills (listed below) to perform necessary behaviors.
- Build healthy relationships with others.
- Improve their self-concept, creativity, and independence.
A crucial part of special instruction as well as behavioral support is giving you – the parents and family – the support to help your child succeed through a variety of delays and disabilities.
Our licensed therapists and certified special instructors work with your child to develop vital skills in any of these areas:
How your child thinks about and understands ideas.
- Social Emotional
How your child relates to other people and expresses his or her feelings.
How your child acts towards and responds to others and his or her environment.
How your child speaks, listens, and understands others.
- Social Interaction
The way that your child interacts with other people.
How Our Special Instructors and Behavioral Support Help
Nothing is more important to us than the welfare and developmental success of your child. We devote all of our time and efforts to helping him or her learn the behavioral, social, communication, and cognitive skills to build and maintain healthy relationships. To help alleviate as much of your concerns as possible, be aware that:
- Only an experienced and empathetic special instructor will interact with your child. A therapist or special instructor with patience, kindness, and professional expertise is necessary for Early Intervention services to succeed.
- We make this process as easy on you as we possibly can. Your child’s special instructor will always come to the place or setting of your choosing.
- As a part of providing special instruction and behavior support services: we build a personal relationship with your child and you. We get to know you both, and listen, support, and provide guidance so that your child can succeed.
Our Service Areas
We offer our Special Instruction & Behavior Support services in multiple counties across Pennsylvania including: Berks County, Montgomery County, Lebanon County, Schuylkill County, Lehigh County, and Chester County
We are available to answer all of your questions and give you the reassurance that you need. Right Start is available to provide our services to your child – in your home, daycare, or community – at no cost.